Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Monday, November 12, 2007

In Line

I’m standing in line for the Apple Pie Bakery Café, line out the door, writing in my notebook…more like scribbling. I planned on making a salad at the Rec Center “Café’s” “salad bar”. But the salad bar looked abysmal. Wilted, lacking any vibrancy or decent protein, so I came here. *sigh* Oh well…..guess I can chill at the library before my group meeting…no, I can’t do that, I still have to print out all my work. The walk will do me good anyway. This is NUTS! I just want a salad and stuffed pretzel. Why is the line not moving? Ugh and oi. Ah, finally, now I’m INSIDE the café. I hope what I’d like is still here when I get there…reaching the end of my page, so I guess I’ll type this up later.

0 comments: