Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Monday, December 17, 2007

Long Delay in Posts

I haven't written in such a long time! I've been busy with school. Things are going rather well. I only have one class project I really dislike, but aside from that, and any math class I have this term, I'm aiming to do well this term. I'm writing for the paper a lot, and my grades last term are GREAT! Nothing less than an A- for ANY of my classes! Wow, I was surprised! I worked and studied hard last term, but I'm just surprised that I actually did well and the work paid off nicely.

I'm looking forward to my short break this week. It will be so nice to be home, even though I need to do some last minute Christmas shopping, which I'll get to once I get back. I'll try, but most likely will not be doing much work on break; I've been keeping up with what I must get done so that I wont be behind this term.

I'm sad to be leaving in a few months, but I'm trying to focus on what is happening now than when I will be leaving. I've spent three years here, and it's my second home, I'm so sad to leave it behind me and barge in on adulthood. But I wont think of that right now.

It's been snowing a lot here! It was great until the snow was no longer playable. School closed early Thursday, which was nice, I got a break from Accounting, but I'm not sure if that will ever happen again.

I know no one really reads it, but it would be nice if people did. I'm really trying to hone my writing skills, I want this to be my life...food writing, at least. I guess I haven't written for awhile not only because I'm in class the entire day 3/4ths of my week, but I'm just a little mentally tired and don't have much to say.....I'll try harder though, I'd love to embrace this again!

I'll try to write more later on this week, perhaps while I'm cleaning my room before break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I like reading your blogs. : )

Jenni said...[Reply]

Thank you, unknown citizen. :p