Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lethargic

I've been so bad this weekend. Monday-Thursday I got a ton of work done. Friday to now I've been horrifically lazy. Today I was lethargic and didn't venture out of my room much. I have no excuse. I was ready to go to bed at 8:30. It's pathetic. I'm writing only so I'll feel like I did something other than cooking, mild cleaning and annoying my boyfriend- Who happens to be annoying me right now and , as I typed that asked me if I was typing about him.
Productivity throughout the day is important to me. I don't really like "taking a day off" or "doing nothing". But somehow it happens. I get distracted by taking off 20 minutes to chill out, but an hour or two later, I'll still doing nothing. That happened Friday. I was trying to plow through the bulk of my paper, but found it so difficult I ended up doing sporadic research. Ugh! I hate being lazy and lethargic and unmotivated. I like to type and think and get things done. Only then do I like to take time off and be a little lazy. When I have unfinished things to do, I feel like I should be doing them. Putting things off isn't something I normally like to do.

My boyfriend is annoying me again. Playing with a headband to make noise. We were both incredibly lazy. He didn't come over till after ten and we made an early lunch, but we chilled out most of the day. Which is usually fine. One day of the weekend is reserved for lazy and the other I work. But I've been less than productive lately. But there's always next week. Another crazy week. Another hateful Wednesday and before I know it, it'll be a working Thursday.

I guess the only advice I can give on the subject is to just get things done. Putting things off just feels worse and worse with each day it's put off. Getting it done ahead of time is sometimes the bets thing to do....Which reminds me I need to print out my Ethics homework.

Happy Monday Eve!

0 comments: