Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Monday, January 14, 2008

Writings From my Accounting Notebook, Part Two

Taken from my accounting notebook. Written 12/18/2007. Found it more or less worthwhile enough to type it here.

My hair is shedding. If I were one to symbolize, I would say I need to shed parts of my life. That can be hard to do. Sometimes things leech onto you: habits, jobs, attitudes, “friends”, people. They suck your energy and the life out of you, leaving you with stress, anger and frustration.
Don’t sweat the small stuff. I’m learning to shed stuff from my life. I’m better off. I want to be a good, ethical, honest person. (Honesty I ought to tone back on, I’ve become too blunt). I can’t do that by being a hypocrite and dishonest with myself.

I’m 22. I’m too old for petty people, stuck on the silliest stuff, and superfluous melodrama. It’s TOXIC. It makes me MISERABLE. I graduated high school 3 years ago. I’m a little old for its drama. I think I’m handling my 9th term very well so far, minus the stress that comes from school. To borrow and change a line from “As Good As It Gets”, “Sell stress someplace else, we're all stocked up here.” Indeed. Sorry (but not really), if you plan on adding unnecessary angst, I am not taking it. Are you a leech? I hope not.

1 comments:

Zach said...[Reply]

Well, I don't have an ID for this, but I saw your shameless little plug on Facebook and decided to check it out. You better not just write about food stuff though. If you stick to just that, I might have to start critiquing you.

Good luck with it. I'll keep checking back to read your stuff.

-Zach