Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gusty Thoughts, Asia Notebook

I'm running out of space in my notebook. It kinda sucks. It makes me a little sad. I'm torn. I should give these notebooks to my boyfriend, so he can use them, but I have so many little blog writings that it would be weird. My notes are disorganized to everyone but me. I also would like to keep these for years later when I come across them again.


I'm in history of Asia. It's almost 9 am, I did badly on a reading quiz. I didn't get to the reading. I was so swamped with papers and such that it slipped my mind. I just need to do well on the exam next week.


I have the worst handwriting. It's hard fro me to write for long periods. It gets very uncomfortable for extended periods. I keep trying to improve, but it never works.


I'm starving. I want to grab lunch. It's only 10:43. I need to slim down though for graduation...no more sweets or junk!

I know I should loose weight, but I've decided I don't like the gym. Calorie counts are so terribly inaccurate, so why put in so much effort for so few calories? I like to walk, ride a bike or play in the snow anyway.


It's snowing now, actually. I hope classes wont be canceled. I want to be able to grab dinner. Students freak out when you take away their meals. On days when classes are canceled after noon, all but thee places are closed for eating....when there is usually at least eleven. Now factor in an entire school....


We've been so used to having mild weather (and we complain, too) that now that it's snowed for probably the fourth or fifth time this month, we're complaining. Like I always say, “Pick a parcipiation and stick with it!”


Now it's 11:30, I'm in line to grab a sandwich, hopefully they'll open before noon. I scafed down several slices of grainy bread already, but I just want to eat and get some work done.


Mmmm, pressed turkey club..sounds like a good lunch.

0 comments: