Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I must hold on before I, too, go totally mad

It's Wednesday! Today is going to be EXTRA fun! I had a Restaurant Ops final today, have a Spanish final as well, and guess what we're doing in Leadership today!? Three glorious hours of “Leadership is...” brought to you by every student in our class. Followed by said Spanish final and three hours of Finance. I was thinking about my day, Leadership in particular and this quote came to mind from Shrek 2 “I must hold on before I, too, go totally mad.” Ha. So fitting. I can't begin to describe how many days went in such a way that I felt like I was going to go “totally mad.”


I feel sarcastic today. I think I'm going to loose it today. I'm right on that edge of normalcy and “If you don't leave me alone I'll beat you with a stalk of celery!” Three hours of the equivalent to half of a half assed attempt and I'll be wanting to beat people with cabbages.


But this is my last crazy day. I think that'll keep me from assaulting people with fibrous produce.


I still need to pack and pack stuff up. I'm going home Thursday to go to the city on Saturday to see A Chorus Line with my mother and sister. I've been so busy with finals I haven't had a chance to pack up things. I really didn't think I'd be so busy! I'm so glad my two finals due next week were done last week.


I think I'm ready to go home. I'm going to miss school, but I think it's time to go home. Let's see if I'm still saying that in a month.


Guess it's time to read Finance. Then off to another maddening day.

0 comments: