Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Monday, March 17, 2008

Lists

Things I will miss at school


  1. Pork Tonsu, Pork Adobo-adobe, beef stew, bulgolgi/bimimbap, tomato soup, trout almondine, the fudge and any other dish at meal times when they are good

  2. Having my own space, schedule and routine

  3. Cooking with my boyfriend on the weekends/spending time with him

  4. Only having classes, papers, exams, and the audacity of Apple Pie Cafe (and the school in general) to complain/worry about

  5. Writing for the paper

  6. Classmates who were kind to me

  7. Friends

  8. Having two and a half days off to catch up on work

  9. Cleaning my room three times a day and have it never be clean enough

  10. Walking up and back to Roth for classes on the mornings where it feels just like the season it's supposed to be

  11. My bed, the only one out of my three total room changes I slept well in the first night there

  12. My room

  13. Having only to gripe about useless roommates

  14. Walking to the store/lunch with my boyfriend

  15. Classmates who I can joke with back and forth and make me feel included

  16. Teachers/chefs who care

  17. Downtime in my room

  18. Feeling like I got a lot accomplished on a day off

Things I will not miss


  1. Crowded dining halls

  2. Bad food

  3. Complaining/arrogant/bitter/impatient/drunk/immature students

  4. Accounting and Finance

  5. Walking up to class on rainy days

  6. Classmates who were unkind/offensive/and blame placing

  7. Rude/inconsiderate/LOUD/wasteful/blasting the heat/messy roommates, who have friends who are even worse and play the foreign card, acting like they don't understand you or the R.A when you tell them to close the damn door at 3 am when there are a dozen of them drunk in their room.

  8. People of power who do not care or listen

  9. Cleaning my room three times a day and have it never be clean enough

  10. Planning a business causal outfit for every weather possibility

  11. Weekends in my room with nothing on or to do

  12. The heat, which is always blasting from #7, that billows into my room, which #7 insists on blasting regardless of the outside temperature

  13. Classmates who speak just for the participation points, yet have nothing of value to say.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

You will miss a lot of things at school but YOU will be missed too.