Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reposting, Marshmallow Junkie

I made chocolate marshmallows less than a week ago. It was an 8x8 baking dish, and they were very thick and damn perfect. They are almost gone, and I'm pretty sure I consumed about 80% of them. I am considering making more, and went to do a post about Marshmallows, my die hard addiction, and I forgot I did two years ago. So to hell with it! I'm re posting it. Isn't that what bloggers do? No? Oh well.

Marshmallow Junkie

0 comments: