Shamleless Plug

I'm embarking on a new part of my life that is happier and going in a direction! It's really refreshing.

I was married May 19th, 2012 to a great guy I met at the C.I.A and we're go excited to embark on a life together. He has as culinary degree to match my baking and pastry degree. It's going to be a Good life.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on food and cooking. I am but a humble baker, who happens to love cooking and embraces the joy of food.


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pierogies and beer, Take Two

Matthew and I are simple folk. We're not the type to go out at 9pm and come in at 2 am. Occasionally we'll splurge on a nice meal, but more often than not it's our old favorite, Edo's , where the service is good and the food delicious.

On this chilly March night, our anniversary, we're staying in and making pierogies (again) and kielbasa. A favorite and always delicious.It's from the freezer from the last time I made the dough, but I want to use it up; I'm eager to make sweet potato pierogi dough and perhaps do a sweet filling (or ground beef. or pork, or veggies....).

Looking forward to seared polish sausage, crispy pierogies and caramelized onions.

Excuse the quick post, but there's beer to be drunk and kielbasa to be eaten!

0 comments: